Sunday, August 19, 2007

Hello Oilers Fans

Let me start this off by saying, I have been a die hard Oilers fan since the day I first put on skates.
Losing to Expansion teams, and players you've never heard of, getting their first goals against us was always frustrating and made you want to switch your favorite team, but beating Dallas in the first round of the Playoffs, the whole Dallas rivalry, and then going to the final game of the Stanley Cup finals to watch our fans cheer on our boys as no other fans would. THAT'S WHY I'M HAPPY TO BE AN OILERS FAN. Growing up in Northern Alberta it would have been truly wrong to cheer for any other team.

From our past greats such as Gretzky, Messier, and Coffey to our current young talent in Hemsky, Horcoff, Nilsson, Torres, and Stoll; Oilers hockey has always been the most exciting to watch in the National Hockey League.

This blog will cover everything from fresh news, player profiles, coaching, post game analysis, players in the system and pretty much everything to do Edmonton Oilers. I will keep posting on a consistent basis and hope you enjoy my blog and I encourage you to post your thoughts and comments. I'd love to hear them.

No comments: